A week on Martha’s Vineyard can pass in the blink of an eye. There is so much beautiful scenery and so many activities you could fill many weeks with great experiences. Here are a few that you should consider. Even if you just want to lounge at the beach, take some time to travel to various beaches and enjoy the sites along the way!
- Chilmark Chocolates
- Aquinnah Shops
- Menemsha Sunset w/ Lobsters on the Beach
- State Beach bridge jumping
- Kayak with the Trustees – Cape Pogue (chappaquiddick)
- Tour a Lighthouse
- Shop for fresh veggies at Morning Glory Farm or West Tisbury Farmers Market
- Walk on the beach and then Ice Cream in town one or more evening(s)
- Carousel in Oak Bluffs, even if you don’t have kids, take a ride!
- Biking from town to town
Hope to see you out there next season!